Batch plants make small accurate “batches” of asphalt mixture through a process that is repeated over and over until the total tonnage for a project has been manufactured.
With a production capacity of 40t/h to 320t/h, the stationary asphalt mixing plants for sale are well-received by our customers. The stationary asphalt mixing plants are produced with advanced components based on the clients’ requirements. Same as other asphalt plants for sale, the stationary asphalt plant is composed of cold aggregate supply system, drying and heating system, hot aggregate lifting system, mixing system, finished products storage system, electric control system etc.
- Cold aggregates stockpiling and feeding
- Drying and heating of aggregates.
- Hot aggregates are screened and stored
- Bitumen and filler material are heated and stored
- Bitumen, aggregates and filler material are weighed and blended
- Asphalt mix material is loaded once finished
- Control panel controls the considerable number of activities of the plant.
- Modular Structure, fit for container shipment, low shipment costs
- Batch Mix, finished asphalt is of good quality and steady performance
- Versatile, modified and colorful asphalt can be produced by adding dye, foam, fiber, modifier and other additives.
- Two stage dust filtration system (cyclone dust collector + bag house dust collector), minimal dust emission.
- PLC control system, auto /manual operation, easy to operate, safe and reliable.
- Long life span, convenient for maintenance. Asphalt batch mix plant can be retrofit or expanded.
Liaoyuan batch plants provide the consistency that is crucial to your mix quality. All plant processes and components are carefully developed to ensure that feeding, heating, drying, screening and mixing seamlessly blend together. Helping integrate all the moving parts is the as 1 Control System, which provides leading technology with a user-friendly interface.
Contact us to know more about Asphalt Mixing Plants. Get a Quote! https://www.lyroad.com/
You might also want to check our related posts: